Ranfurly Cottage offers superb Ruapehu accommodation, based in Raetihi.
Our Cottage is superbly situated in a quaint and quiet setting near Tongariro National Park. The boutique bed and breakfast accommodation is cosy, luxurious and is adjacent to two of New Zealand’s stunning National Parks, the Tongariro National Park and the Whanganui National Park.
Turoa ski field and Whakapapa ski field are just a short drive away, as is the Bridge to Nowhere ride and the finishing point of the Whanganui River Canoe Journey.
Historic Raetihi’s cafes and restaurants are a short stroll, while nearby Ohakune is 10 minutes by car.
Ranfurly Cottage is perfectly suited for up to six guests and is located within the historic village of Raetihi, a perfect halfway point between Auckland and Wellington, New Plymouth and Napier.
In house facilities include:
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuites & 1 double sofa in lounge (4-6pax)
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Cosy log fire and drying cupboard
- Broadband WiFi, DVD, Sky & surround sound
- Covered conservatory patio
- Own laundry facilities
- Off-street parking
- Towels and linen provided
- Supply of games and books
Meals including breakfast & dinner:
- Complimentary continental breakfast with cheese, ham, eggs and fruit.
- Dinner (evening meal) by arrangement an request.
Our current rates are:
$180.00 per night for one couple
$320.00 per night for two couples
$70 per per person per night for additional adults/children.
Breakfast – complimentary
Dinner (evening meal) $25 per head for main course.
Long stay discounts apply when 5 or more nights are booked consecutively.
Please contact us for more information.
3 for 2 special until 31st March 2018 – Stay three nights, pay for two.